Recess Week

After burying myself into mountains of assignments, it is now the RECESS week. Finally! But I guess I won't be relaxing much, because after the week it will be the mid term test for PC1222, physics! Omg~ I have yet to really fully understand the chapters. There's just so much things to handle :( Well maybe I do have some poor time management?

Besides, my IS2101 group assignment is due tonight 2359HRS, but my team mates seem to be missing in action! Everything was discussed online =.='' I just hope we could meet up and discuss straight though. It clears things up better. Let's hope they will reply my email fast enough, there's only like 5 hours left!

Pray that I can clear most of the assignments and have ample time to study well for the test during the recess week. It's about time to set things in place now ~

Alright, here's an almond chocolate bar I had, lol? (:

Roasted Almond Chocolate~
Yummy~

Mugging starts tomorrow, God Bless ~

4 comments:

Derus said...

yum..yum..

Jhanz said...

The pictures just made me crave for more chocolate. Rawr.

Onion said...

Hi, Derus :)

Onion said...

Don't crave, buy and munch it all, Umi :)

Post a Comment