Pray for the better

Haiz, today was a sad day.

Turned up for PC1222 Fundamentals of Physics II lecture this afternoon. It was only the first lecture and I'm already lost in the topics somewhere, somehow. Tried to read the notes to understand those concepts but I just can't concentrate. The notes was full of lengthy words :(

The most depressing moment of the day, when my friend failed to secure the same tutorial slot as mine. My other friend didn't get the same tutorial slot also. Haiz, I don't want to attend IS2101 tutorial alone. I don't know anyone, how can I form my presentation group :(

What a sad day for the start of the week ?

God help me please, I pray for the better ~

4 comments:

dwell said...

very nice post you have share here....just made me thinking how bout my self...pray for the better....keep in touch, ups also leave some warm smileSS on urSSSS...support back

Onion said...

Thank you dwell (:

rock music fan said...

enjoying your post! Give you warm ki$$ too...

Onion said...

Thanks rock music fan (:

Post a Comment