My Breakfast @ 12 August

2 Sunny Side Eggs + 1 Sausage + 2 Slices of Olive toasted Bread w/ Ham ~

Close up ~
Omg ! It's so watery, I'm gonna die ~
Check out "My Breakfast ~" from #Innit http://innit.nuffnang.com/view/265023

Look at the eggs !! Yummy (:

*Slurp*


Spent S$10 to buy a new usb mouse today to replace my spoilt one. I thought it was nice, but after I went back home and connected it to my laptop, the use mouse is flashing rainbow colors !! Yeah, it was nice, but too glaring :(

It irritates my eyes. Don't know should I regret buying it ? I didn't expect it to be glaring with colors.

Hope things will get better ~

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

i like this kind of breakfast - english breakfast! =)

Onion said...

I like it too ken (:

Going to take it all the time xD

Post a Comment