Late night supper

Myojo Cup Noodle w/ Chunks Tuna in Olive Oil ~

I like the "lor mee" soup base, sweet and alluring. But the noodles are not that "Q" nor delicious. The tunas are great, fill up my stomach pretty well. =X  

Overall it's good enough for something to withstand hunger during this late hour (:

Bean Paste Pastry a.k.a 豆沙饼 a.k.a Tau Sa Piah ~
Bean Paste Filling Inside ~
The 豆沙饼 was simply delicious !! It tastes just nice, not too sweet nor too salty. Feel like stuffing one more down, but I'm too full for that. 
Well, I'm going to catch the Bleach Anime, Episode 282 [Power of the soul ! Los Lobos, Attack !], before I turn in for the night  (:


See ya ~

3 comments:

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

hello onion! HEHE..tarpau the tau sar pneah for me ler!!!

motogp said...

look so yummy

Onion said...

@Nicole: Hello, alright no problem (: haha

@motogp: Ya, and filling too (:

Post a Comment