Back to School

First day of school after the long term break, and I'm already dead tired. Just returned home from school :(

It was a bad day.
1) External HDD spoilt.
2) USB mouse spoilt
3) Spent 1250 points to bid for my final module.
4) My friend told me he's not bidding for the module after I got it.
5) My friend dropped another module that I took.

So tired, feel like diving into my bed and sleep all the way. Things aren't so smooth, but I hope they will get better. I pray that I can be in a good class for my final module, IS2101. Since my friend is not taking, I should be alone without a group :( Let's hope the class that I'll be in will have plenty of lone walkers to group with :)

*Sigh* 
P/S : Will upload some pictures that I took today when I'm free from school stuffs. Sorry ! :(


God Bless Me ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment